- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Non A/c Rooms will be provided in hill stations
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- MatchMyTrips reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Mandatory Gala dinner Supplement on Christmas and New year period will be borne by guest directly
- MatchMyTrips will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to bad weather or any other reason given by the airline.
- Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at any places enroute due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation cost at any places enroute should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Prices valid for selected dates only
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention or similar hotels.
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All Applicable Taxes (GST Extra)
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and road blocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable)
- GST 5%
- Mandatory Gala dinner Supplement on specific festive dates like Holi, Diwali, Christmas and New year period will be borne by guest directly.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fees, Safari Charges, Camera fee , Park & any monument Entrances etc..
- Due to Covid restrictions we urge all to check before leaving to particular region/state their norms with govt official websites / individual state websites & top publications from time to time.
- Note : Jungle safari charges Rs.6500 per jeep (Max 6 person in one jeep) extra